As one of the only accredited Bariatric Centres of Excellence in Australia, and the only one with high volume experience with all of the bariatric procedures and revision surgery, you can be sure that no matter what your requirements we can tailor therapy to meet your needs.
With a qualified nurse available to take your calls we can help ensure all your questions are answered quickly without the inconvenience of extra clinic visits between your appointments or un-necessary call backs.
As you will have invested a lot of time into finding ways to manage your problems we want to offer more than just an operation in order to make sure that we can help manage your health in the best way possible on a lifelong basis.
There are many services we offer which are unique to our practice here in NSW and our experience with the more complex surgical and endoscopic therapies mean we can offer treatments that are unparalleled across Australia.
Our Expert Surgeons offer:
- Minimally Invasive (keyhole) surgery for cancers of the oesophagus, stomach and pancreas.
- Primary and revision laparoscopic gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy and laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding.
- Management of complications of previous bariatric and upper GI surgery.
- Diagnosis and management of reflux and swallowing disorders with our state-of-the–art oesophageal diagnostics lab.
- Endoscopic therapy for Barrett’s oesophagus and oesophageal and gastric tumours.
- Endoscopic management of pancreatitis, gallstones and tumours of pancreas and biliary tree.
- Surgical and endoscopic therapy (Per-oral endoscopic myotomy) for rare oesophageal swallowing disorders.
- Robotic surgery (pioneering this new technique with great success).
We strive to deliver patient centred care every step of the way by individualising your treatment with a wide range of options available to obtain the best results.